THE TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information that you voluntarily provide us with such as your name or email address. We may obtain this information from forms that you fill out on the website including leaving a comment, responding to survey, submitting a contact form, or signing up for an email newsletter.
- Information We Collect via Third Parties
When navigating the website, we may use third party services like Google Analytics (a website analytics software) to collect information regarding your activities on the website. This includes your IP address as well as the pages you view, the links you click, and the dates/times
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. Our website is not intended for the use of children under the age of 16. If a parent/guardian believes that their child has input personal information on the website, please contact us here. We will make every effort to have the information deleted from our records.
PUBLICALLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave comments on our website certain information may be publicly visible.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from you in the following ways:
- To create and modify content that is relevant and useful to our users
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To track and measure advertising on the website including occasionally providing custom advertising or preventing repeated ads based on your personal information
- Provide you with offers for products or services
- Send promotional information such as newsletters via email. Any email promotions from us will include instruction on how to opt out of future communications
- To provide customer support
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
This website does not collect any sensitive personal information including social security number, addresses, birthdays, health information, criminal
background information, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or ethnic/racial information. We will not solicit this information and you should not submit this information to us in any way.
Effective as of February, 2020